To apply for the Scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- High school 10th-12th grader, college student or non-traditional student
- U.S. citizen or legal resident or International student.
- Attend or plan to attend an accredited High School, 2-year, 4-year or vocational / trade school.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
If you meet all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply for the Scholarship. Scholarship Application